Power Generation Network (PGNWEB, LLC) allows consumers (a User/Reviewer) of PGNWEB Services to provide reviews and ratings on a variety of Business Owners/Providers with whom they have had actual experiences. You are permitted to use the web site PGNWEB.com and the information subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, which may be changed or replaced by PGNWEB. Changes will become effective immediately upon posting.
In consideration of PGNWEB granting access to and to use the Website, you must read and accept all the Terms and Conditions and any links to this Agreement. It is the Company’s responsibility to review this Agreement on a regular basis to keep itself informed of any modifications. BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY ACKNOWLEDGES IT HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT JUST AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PROCESS
If there is a dispute between a Customer and a PGNWEB Business Owner/Provider You may request PGNWEB’s assistance in communicating with that Business Owner/Provider regarding Conflict Resolution Process (CRP). You may request to assistance by contacting PGNWEB at info.pgnweb.com. You must provide PGNWEB certain documentation relating to Your complaint. We will contact You to obtain additional information and to understand Your desired resolution. The Team will contact the Business Owner/Provider to explain Your complaint and desired resolution and ask the Business Owner/Provider to respond in writing within a reasonable timeframe. If the Business Owner/Provider agrees to Your desired resolution or supplies a counteroffer that You find acceptable, the case is considered resolved, your review regarding the Business Owner/Provider will be removed, and You will have the opportunity to submit updated feedback about Your experience. If the Business Owner/Provider responds but does not resolve the matter as described above, your feedback shall remain unchanged. Your participation in the CRP is at PGNWEB’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to reject Your request to participate for any reason. The CRP is not a legal forum and PGNWEB does not, at any time, become a party to Your dispute with the Business Owner/Provider. PGNWEB is neither a mediator nor an arbitrator and does not provide legal advice or assistance. If You believe legal services are necessary or would be helpful to resolve Your dispute with a Business Owner/Provider, PGNWEB encourages You to consult with an attorney. PGNWEB does not guarantee that Your participation in the CRP will result in a satisfactory outcome or Your desired resolution.
- Reviewers may submit a review, rating or report and other information on any Business Owner/Provider with which they have communicated whether work was completed or not. If the Company disputes any User/Reviewer Content, the Company’s sole course of action with respect to such User/Review Content as it relates to PGNWEB and the Website is to utilize the Benefits/Services (as defined below) which are available online at the Website.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the Company is hereby permitted to use the PGN Benefits/Services offered to Business Owners including, without limitation, access to “Business Resource Center”, the ability to access Reviewer Content pertaining to the Company, the ability to submit responses to Reviewer Content, the ability to update and maintain profile information on the Company, the ability to utilize the dispute resolution process offered through the Website and facilitated by PGNWEB and such other services that PGNWEB may offer to Service Providers from time to time (collectively, the “Benefits“).
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, PGNWEB grants the Company limited access to use the Website and the Services. the Company acknowledges and agrees that it will not access, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, visit or otherwise exploit the Website (or any of the content therein including, without limitation, any Reviewer Content or any profiles) or Services for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written consent of PGNWEB.
- PGNWEB does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any User/Reviewer Content, Business Owner/Provider Content (as defined below), data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, PGNWEB. The statements, information and ratings contained in any Reviewer Content are solely the opinion of the Reviewer submitting such Content and do not reflect the opinion of PGNWEB or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries or any of their respective owners, managers, officers, employees, agents or representatives.
- The Company acknowledges and understands that PGNWEB simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer provider for the publication and distribution of Reviewer/User Content and Business Owner/Provider Content. PGNWEB does not have any duty or obligation to investigate the accuracy of User/Reviewer Content or the quality of the work performed by the Company or any other Business Owner/Provider which is the subject of any Reviewer/User Content. By using the Services, the Company agrees that it is solely the Company’s responsibility to evaluate the Company’s risks associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness, appropriateness or legality of any information, responses, writings or other materials that the Company submits, transmits or otherwise conveys through the Business Owner/Provider Content. Under no circumstances will PGNWEB be liable in any way for any User/Reviewer Content or Business Owner/Provider/Content including, but not limited to, any Reviewer Content or Business Owner/Provider Content that contains, errors, omissions or defamatory statements, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any Reviewer Content or Business Owner/Provider Content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Services or otherwise. The Company hereby waives any claims, rights or actions that it may have against PGNWEB or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries with respect to any Reviewer Content or Business Owner/Provider Content and releases PGNWEB and each of its affiliates and subsidiaries from all liability for or relating to Reviewer Content or Business Owner/Provider Content. The Company agrees to indemnify and hold PGNWEB and each of its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective owners, managers, officers, employees, agents or representatives harmless for any damages that may arise, directly or indirectly, from any claim or right it may have against PGNWEB with respect to any statements made by a Rating or Review Content submitted by a Reviewer which is communicated, posted or published by PGNWEB on its Website or to a third party.
- The Company acknowledges and agrees that the Company can neither require PGNWEB to place the Company on its Website nor remove the Company or any Reviewer Content from PGNWEB. The Company further acknowledges and understands that the Company is a Member of PGNWEB, can refer to itself as a Member of PGNWEB, and is afforded the same access to the Website as a Member and the benefits afforded to a Member.
- The Company and its current or former owners, directors, managers, employees, agents and family members are expressly prohibited from purchasing gift memberships to PGNWEB or reimbursing clients or customers for their PGNWEB membership cost. In addition, individuals affiliated with the Company including, without limitation, current or former owners, current or former employees or officers, family members, or current or former partners, investors, managers or directors (collectively, the “Affiliated Persons “) may not submit Review Content to PGNWEB on the Company. The Company hereby acknowledges and agrees that to the extent an Affiliated Person has submitted or posted any Review Content on the Company or any company or person competitive to the Company, or believes that Member Content was posted by an Affiliated Person that PGNWEB may immediately remove such Review Content without notice or recourse against PGNWEB.
- Business Owner/Provider Content shall not contain any unauthorized content which includes but is not limited to:
- Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.);
- Comments that do not address the Member Content or comments with no qualitative value as determined by PGNWEB in its sole discretion;
- Content that contains personal attacks or describes physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment;
- Messages that are advertising or commercial in nature, or are inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter;
- Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Website, as determined by PGNWEB in its sole discretion;
- Content determined by PGNWEB, in its sole discretion, to be illegal, or to violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity;
- Language intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or to be offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures; and/or
- Content that is not in English, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
The Company acknowledges and agrees that PGNWEB in its sole discretion may remove without notice any Business Owner/Provider Content or any portion thereof that PGNWEB believes violates the foregoing.
- PGNWEB may suspend, restrict or terminate the Company’s use of the Services or any portion thereof if the Company breaches or fails to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- Although PGNWEB does not claim ownership of any Business Owner/Provider Content or other communications or materials submitted by or given by the Company to PGNWEB, by providing Business Owner/Provider Content for the Website or other mediums, the Company automatically grants, and the Company represents and warrants that the Company has the right to grant, to PGNWEB an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify, and distribute such Business Owner/Provider Consent and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Business Owner/Provider Content, and to grant and to authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. In addition, by providing PGNWEB with Business Owner/Provider Content, the Company automatically grants PGNWEB all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction or exploitation of Business Owner/Provider Content on the Website or in any other medium by any other party. No compensation will be paid with respect to PGNWEB use of Business Owner/Provider Content. PGNWEB is under no obligation to post or use any of Business Owner/Provider Content or maintain SP Content. PGNWEB may remove Business Owner/Provider Content at any time in PGNWEB sole discretion.
- It is the Company’s sole responsibility to review and monitor any Content regarding the Company that is posted by Reviewers and to submit responses it deems necessary to any Reviewer Content. PGNWEB does not have any obligation to provide a notice or update to the Company with respect to any new information or Member Content that it learns of or receives about the Company from its Members.
- The Company has the sole responsibility of updating all of its information on the Website including, without limitation, the Company’s description and profile information.
- The Company agrees not to use or cause any robot, bot, spider, other automatic device, or computer program routine or manual process to monitor, duplicate, take, obtain, transfer, modify, use, reproduce, aggregate or copy PGNWEB, any Review Content, any Reviewer profiles, Business Owner/Provider Content (including Business Owner/Provider profiles) or any other content contained on the Website or any other publication of PGNWEB. You shall not use or cause any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- The Company hereby represents and warrants to PGNWEB that (a) all information provided to PGNWEB by the Company is true, complete and accurate in all respects, and (b) the Company is authorized to submit information to PGNWEB. PGNWEB is authorized by the Company to rely upon the truthfulness, completeness and accuracy of Business Owner/Provider Content to serve its Members.
- The Company acknowledges that the Website utilizes one or more website analytic services, including, without limitation, Google Analytics, which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text entered into the Website by users. These services do not collect personally identifiable information that is not voluntarily entered into the Website by the user. PGNWEB uses the information collected by these service providers to improve the usability and other features of the Website
- The Company acknowledges that PGNWEB will use the telephone numbers, email addresses and facsimile numbers that are submitted to PGNWEB about registering with PGNWEB to contact the Company with information regarding PGNWEB. PGNWEB agrees not to sell, trade, rent or share such information with any third parties.
- To the extent a third party posts or submits any Business Owner/Provider Content or manages the Company’s profile or information on the Website, the Company hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall remain fully responsible for any Business Owner/Provider Content or information posted or submitted by such third party.
- The Company agrees unless expressly authorized by PGNWEB not to access, copy, duplicate use, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, display, sell, re-sell, advertise or market with or otherwise exploit for any commercial, educational or other purpose any Review Content, any Reviewer profiles, any Business Owner/Provider profiles, or any other content from the Website or PGNWEB including, without limitation, any reviews or ratings or any other content contained in any Reviewer Content.
- PGNWEB is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark and/or service mark, including, without limitation, the name “Power Generation Network”, and PGNWEB appearing on the Website and is copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Website. By placing them on the Website, PGNWEB does not grant the Company any license or other authorization to copy or use its trademarks, service marks, copyrighted material, or other intellectual property, except as provided herein.
- PGNWEB reserves the right to exercise any rights or remedies which may be available to it against the Company if the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are violated by the Company. These remedies include, but are not limited to, revocation of advertising privileges, use of the Services, or appearances on the Website and/or any other appearances in any PGNWEB’s publication, and Company agrees that the exercise of one remedy shall not preclude the availability of any other remedy.
- The Company understands and agrees that, because damages resulting from Company’s breach of this Agreement are difficult to calculate, if it becomes necessary for PGNWEB to pursue legal action to enforce the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the Company will be liable to pay PGNWEB the following amounts as liquidated damages, which the Company accepts as reasonable estimates of PGNWEB’s damages for the specified breaches of this Agreement:
(a). If the Company posts Business Owner/Provider Content in violation of this Agreement, the Company agrees to promptly pay PGNWEB One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) for each item of Business Owner/Provider Content posted in violation of this Agreement. PGNWEB may (but is not required) issue the Company a warning before assessing damages.
(b). If the Company exploits for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) any Reviewer Content, Reviewer profiles or any other information contained on the Website including, without limitation, ratings and/or reviews in violation of this Agreement, the Company agrees to pay Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) per report, record or review exploited.
(c). If the Company uses or causes any robot, bot, spider, other automatic device or computer program routine or any manual process to monitor, duplicate, take, aggregate, obtain, modify, use, reproduce or copy any Review Content, any reviewer profiles, Business Owner/Provider content (including Business Owner/Provider profiles) or any other content contained on the Website or in any other publication of PGNWEB, the Company agrees to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report, record, review or other information that is monitored, duplicated, transferred, taken, obstructed, modified, used, reproduced, aggregated or copied.
(d). Except as set forth in the foregoing subparagraphs (a) through (c), inclusive, the Company agrees to pay the actual damages suffered by PGNWEB to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to seek the remedy of specific performance of any term contained herein, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the breach of any such term or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in this Agreement, or any combination thereof.
- THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT PGNWEB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF PGNWEB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES“), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION OR SP CONTENT; (D) SP CONTENT THE COMPANY MAY SUBMIT, RECEIVE, ACCESS, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE CONVEY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY MEMBER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES; (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES; (G) ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY PGNWEB OR THE FAILURE OF PGNWEB TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; (H) ANY MEMBER CONTENT POSTED; OR (I) ANY OTHER DEALINGS OR INTERACTIONS THE COMPANY HAS WITH ANY BUSINESS OWNER (OR ANY OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS). THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to the Company.
TO THE EXTENT PGNWEB IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, PGNWEB’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WILL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
- This Agreement and the relationship between the Company and PGNWEB will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Georgia, notwithstanding the choice of law provisions or conflict of law analysis of the venue where any action is brought, where the violation occurred, where the Company may be located or any other jurisdiction. The Company agrees and consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Douglas County, Georgia and waives any defense of lack of personal jurisdiction or improper venue or forum non conveniens to a claim brought in such court, except that PGNWEB may elect, in its sole discretion, to litigate the action in the county or state where any breach by the Company occurred or where the Company can be found. The Company agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out or related to your use of the Service or this Agreement shall be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or will forever be barred.
- The Company agrees to indemnify and hold PGNWEB and each of its affiliates and subsidiaries and each of their respective owners, officers, agents, managers, partners, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (whether incurred in enforcing this Agreement or otherwise), made by any third party due to or arising out of the Company’s use of PGNWEB.
- PGNWEB may modify or restate the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and such modification(s) will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. PGNWEB will make note of the date of the last update to the Agreement on the first page of this Agreement. The Company is responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions regularly. The Company’s continued use of the Services after such modifications will be deemed to be the Company’s conclusive acceptance of all modifications to this Agreement.
- The Company agrees that PGNWEB shall be entitled to payment from the Company for all out-of-pocket costs, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, incurred by PGNWEB about enforcing these Terms and Conditions and this Agreement or otherwise.
- The Services may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. PGNWEB is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
- The person agreeing to this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions on behalf of the Company hereby represents and warrants that he/she has the power and authority to bind the Company and that this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions constitutes a valid and binding agreement of the Company.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT USE THE SERVICES. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.